Policies at the Old Manse Inn on Cape Cod
- From mid-June through Labor Day plus other holiday weekends, reservations require a 3-night minimum for Thursday-Saturdays, and a 2-night minimum for Sunday through Wednesday.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Applicable taxes (11.7%) and gratuities are not included. $35 per night for each additional person.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment for your entire stay is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. Your credit card on file will be charged & a new confirmation / receipt sent to you when this occurs.
- Full refund of deposit, less $35 processing fee per room, will be issued upon notice at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- For less than 2 weeks notice, a refund will be made only if we are able to re-book your accommodation.
- We have new room names! Named after the lighthouses on Cape Cod, they now reflect the sea-faring ways of this great house, guiding their crews safely home and hopefully our visitors safely here as well. New nautical key chains have been specially made. Lost or not-returned keys are charged $25.
- The inn does not meet the needs of children less than 10 years of age. We love pets too, but not in our rooms, so that every guest's needs (allergies, etc.) are maintained. We will be happy to recommend a nearby boarding kennel.
- Our check-in time range is from 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Your innkeepers are busy making sure your stay is the best it can be and may be running errands, etc. Therefore, a specific arrival time is requested so that we can make certain that someone is present to welcome you upon arrival. Please notify us if you need a late check-in, or if your arrival time changes, and we will make arrangements to accommodate you.