Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast in Brewster
Welcome to the Old Manse Inn. Of the many Cape Cod bed and breakfasts, our B&B is a romantic antique sea captains manor located in the heart of historic Brewster, MA, Cape Cod – the “Sea Captain’s town”. Built in 1801, the Old Manse Inn has been home to generations of legendary seafarers.
We offer twelve (12) deluxe luxury rooms, individually decorated and preserved, each with private bath. Enjoy a multi-course gourmet breakfast each morning in our Cape Cod-styled, sun-filled fireside dining room. Relax in one of our three distinct common areas, uncommon to most inns. Take advantage of our ideal Brewster lodging location, just a short stroll to the Cape Cod Bay and within minutes of all points on Cape Cod.
- Daily 2 course breakfast
- Complimentary wi-fi
- New modern air conditioning in all rooms
- Wine & cheese reception Wed-Sun
- Free off-street parking
- Guest beverage centers
- Beach towels, chairs & umbrellas
- Complimentary use of guest bicycles
- 3 separate common areas within Inn
- Outdoor patio, courtyard & lawn seating
- All Amenities